Word wall clips


This year I've been organizing my word walls on clips! 




I use shower curtain hooks from dollarama and clip them together! My students can grab them for word work games and for writing help! The white hooks on the wall are from dollarama too - but they didn't stick without the help of a hot glue gun :)






The last picture is a tupperware with salt (also from dollarama). The white salt didn't show up when I traced in it, so I added a few drops of food colouring and shook it around to make green salt! They use a sharp pencil to trace the letters.

These are the word wall packs I have so far:
Seasons and celebrations
Sight words
Basic vocabulary

If there's something else that you're looking for leave a note in the comments :) I can make up more strips with different themes! 


No comments

Back to Top